Present your Blog posts in so many ways
Sometimes WordPress themes come with very limited blog options in terms of layout variation, styling options, content re-arrangement, etc.
Blog Manager for WordPress adds tons of blog functionality to your WordPress based website.
Create as many blog post lists as you like. This plugin comes with over 20 templates to choose from. Select list content, modify layout and style your list to get the content and the look you want. Place your lists anywhere in your site by using the list’s shortcode or a widget.
Over 20 templates to choose from!
Either use the default settings for each template or modify the whole list however you want.
- Grid – Blog 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns
- Image left – Blog 1 column, 2 columns
- Image right – Blog 1 column, 2 columns
- Newspaper – Blog 2 column, 2 columns, 3 columns
- Time line
- Widget style – image left, image right, image top
- Carousel – 3 columns, 4 columns, 5 columns
- Carousel Widget style – 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns
Over 15 hover styles to choose from!
Select a hover style for the images in each individual blog posts list you create. The Blog Manger plugin comes with over 15 hover styles to choose form.
Select and re-arrange list item’s content
For each blog posts list you can choose to show or hide the following content. You can also re-arrange it. It is all drag and drop, easy!
- Media type icon
- Meta data
- Excerpt text
- Continue reading
- Social media icons
Another drag and drop interface will allow you to select what part of Meta data you want to show for a specific list. Data can be re-arranged too.